You can also see a live action version of the fire here on Vimeo
Well it’s here, 2008, and I have my fingers crossed that I get to see more snow than I did in 2007. I don’t really get caught up in making “resolutions” for New Year because I tend to make them as time passes and ideas crop up but in order to be a bit tradtional today then I resolve to do the following in 2008:
- Snowboard on a mountain on real snow
- Clear the knuckle of the medium sized kicker at the British Snowboarding Championships (and not land on my back a la Brits 2006)
- Land at least one jump in the Slope Style Contest at the Brits
- Get air out of the Laax Superpipe (1cm above the lip will do)
- Continue to enjoy work and progress in my career
- Have fun!
So there we have it…….Happy New Year to you all!