Well it’s all been a bit mad for the last month, I’m still working 3 days a week in Southampton and trying to fit in as much riding as I can.Â So here’s a quick summary for you, with a fuller blog posts to follow this weekend.Â
- I had 2 weeks annual leave which I spent in Laax, 1 week was spent practicing and the 2nd competing in the British Snowboard Champtionships
- I won 3 gold medals and 1 silver in the Masters Category.Â The golds were for Boardercross,Â Big AirÂ & Slopestyle, the silver was in the Halfpipe
- I’ve improved my TTR World Tour Ranking and at the time of posting I’m 153rd in the World!
- I went to Castleford for SNO!Storm and had a great time, and rode Halifax for about 15 minutes but it was too windy to hit the kicker
- I’ve been playing quite a lot with Twitter and making (and meeting) some new friends
- I’mÂ looking forward toÂ getting back on to Seesmic and seeing how it’s changed in the last month
- My weekend is going to be spent drooling over a MacBook Pro in the Apple Store and eating sushi
So there you have it, a whistlestop tour of my last few weeks!